Effective Date: 07/11/2017
Information That May Be Collected
When you register on our Site, submit applications, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our Site, we collect information from you. We may collect personal information from you such as your name, company name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details. We may also collect non-identifiable information from your visit to our Site. Examples of such collecting include: traffic analysis, such as tracking of the domains from which users visit, or tracking numbers of visitors; measuring visitor activity on our Site; Site and system administration; user analysis; and business decision making. Such information is sometimes known as “clickstream data.” We or our service providers may use this data to analyze trends and statistics.
How Information May Be Used
We may use the information we collect from you to: personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested; provide you with information about our Site, products, services, and/or related information in which you have indicated an interest; administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature; ask for ratings and reviews of services or products; follow up with you after correspondence (ex. email or phone inquiries); understand the types of advertising or promotions that are most appealing to our visitors; and support user interaction with the Site.
How Information is Protected
In addition to regular malware scans, your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. We will exercise all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. However, transmissions protected by industry standard security technology and implemented by human beings cannot be made absolutely secure. Consequently, we shall not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of personal information due to no fault of ours including, but not limited to, errors in transmission and unauthorized acts of third parties.
How Information May Be Disclosed
• Within Our Organization. We may share your personal information within our organization.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. Circumstances may arise where for business reasons, we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize our business in the United States or some other country. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal identifying information to prospective or actual purchasers, and/or receiving such information from sellers. It is our practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
• Agents. We employ or engage other companies and individuals to perform business functions on behalf of our company. These persons are provided with personal identifying information required to perform their functions, but are prohibited from using the information for other purposes. These persons engage in a variety of functions which include, but are not limited to, analyzing data, providing marketing and advertising assistance, processing payments and providing customer services.
• Affiliated Businesses. We work closely with affiliated businesses operating online stores, providing services or selling products on each other’s sites. These businesses identify themselves to users and user information related to a transaction with an affiliated business is shared with that affiliated business.
• Marketing Analysis by Third Parties. We reserve the right to disclose to third parties personal information about users for marketing analysis; however, any information disclosed will be in the form of aggregate data that does not describe or identify an individual user.
• Disclosure to Governmental Authorities. Under certain circumstances, personal information may be subject to disclosure pursuant to a judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants or orders.
We may, at our discretion, include or offer third-party products or services on our Site. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content, privacy practices or activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
From time to time, we may need to update this Policy. In the event we make a material change to this Policy, we will update this web page and change the Effective Date of this Policy, listed above. Your continued use of the Site and or services available through this Site after such modifications will constitute your acknowledgment of the modified Policy and your agreement to abide and be bound by that Policy.
Corrections and Changes to Personal Information
Help us keep your personal information accurate. If your personal information changes, or if you note an error upon review of your information that we have on file, please promptly e-mail or call us at the e-mail address or phone number provided below and provide the new or correct information.
Computer Tracking Technologies
• No Tracking of Personal Information. Our Site is not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors. Through website access logs we collect clickstream data and HTTP protocol elements, which generate certain kinds of non-identifying Site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our Site. This information is used for research and development, user analysis and business decision making, all of which provides better services to our users. The statistics garnered, which contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information, may also be provided to third parties.
• Use of Web Beacon Technologies. We may also use Web beacon or other technologies to better tailor our Site to provide better customer service. If these technologies are in use, when a visitor accesses these pages of the Site, a non-identifiable notice of that visit is generated which may be processed by us or by our suppliers. Web beacons usually work in conjunction with cookies. If you do not want cookie information to be associated with your visits to these pages, you can set your browser to turn off cookies. Web beacon and other technologies will still detect visits to these pages, but the notices they generate cannot be associated with other non-identifiable cookie information and are disregarded.
Information from Children
We do not specifically market to children, nor do we sell products or services for purchase by children.
Contact; Questions, Problems and Complaints
We can be contacted by phone at 305-400-9470 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a question about this Policy, or a complaint about our compliance with this Policy, please contact us via e-mail.